15 hour Free Entitlement Sessions: 9am - 12pm OR 1pm - 4pm
30Hour Free Entitlement Sessions: 7.45am - 1.45pm
*Please note our sessions are subject to availability
Please note 2 year old funding is means tested, if you are in receipt of the following benefits you could be eligible:
- Working Tax Credits and have a household income according to the eligibility threshold
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support through part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit and have an annual household income of no more than the current threshold
- There is a statement of special educational needs (SEN) or an education, health and care plan*
- A child is eligible for Disability Living Allowance*
- A child has left the care of the local authority under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order *
- A child looked after by a local authority* (e.g foster care)
Your child will be entitled to a free place from the term after their second birthday. You can check if your child is eligible for a place from the beginning of the term when your child turns two. Please click here for more information about funding for 2 year olds.
All 3 year olds are entitled to 15 hours of free childcare, to check if you are eligible for 30 hours of free entitlement please click here.
£6 per hour if pre-booked in advance.
Please contact the setting for further information regarding fees. We offer discounts for;
Standing order payments
We are currently working on uploading all policies to our website, in the mean time please take a look at our detailed Parent Handbook and do not forget to email us with any questions!