Update – January 2021
Keeping everyone safe during these difficult times is our main priority at Early Inspirations Nursery.
As we remain open to support our community, we have new strict preventative safety measures in place which must be adhered to.
- Parents are unable to enter the building, for drop offs and collection you will be greeted by one of our experienced team members at the door. For information regarding a show around please contact the nursery on
- All children and staff must wash and sanitise their hands-on arrival
- Hot spot areas are thoroughly cleaned every 2 hours.
- Drop off and collection times are staggered to reduce flow and congestion
- On arrival and collection, you must adhere to social distancing rules and respect the safety of others
All of our latest updates are in line with Government guidelines.
We would like to remind parents not to approach the setting or send their child to nursery if you or any member of your family display the following symptoms:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
If any of the above symptoms are present, parents have a duty to contact the setting and speak to a member of staff as soon as possible.
If any parents would like to contact us please use our email addresses or call us using the number above;
Thank you for your continued support.